Our client is a leading supplier of reinforcing steel and mesh via its fabrication service for concrete foundations and structures. The company is currently in an exciting growth stage and is seeking to employ a suitably experienced reinforcing steel detailer to join their expanding team.
We are looking for a hardworking, team player who will take pride in delivering quality work and building great relationships within the industry. Duties will include estimating and pricing from scope of work documents and preparing tenders, tender letters, bills of quantities and project pricing breakdowns, pricing and submitting variations. So, not quite laying golden eggs, but you get the picture.
• A Civil Engineering Degree or Diploma
• Two years or more of NZ experience within the reinforcing steel industry.
• Experience in reading and interpretation of architectural and structural drawings.
• Experience in consulting with engineers and construction managers.
• Knowledge of reinforcing steel and reinforced concrete methods.
• An excellent written and spoken command of the English language
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• A well-developed customer service ethic.
A fantastic company culture and a great team and a secure future
Great variety in the daily and the goals
A management team that are engaged and responsive
A salary to fit your skills
Development opportunities for your career